Super Loud Train Horns, Car Waterproof Durable Air Electric Snail Horn, 12V Raging Sound Air Horns Replacement Kit, Automotive Accessories Universal for Car, Motorcycle, Truck, Bike, Boat (Black)
- 【WATERPROOF ABS MATERIAL】: Our snail air horn is made of ABS polymer material, which is 100% waterproof and has superb corrosion resistance. It also contains high quality carbon steel material with electrophoresis treatment on the surface, which does not fade and rust easily.
- 【LOUD SNAIL HORN】: Are you still struggling with the flat sound of your car horn? Or it has poor penetration? Don’t worry! Our 12v speakers provide you with up to 300DB of true decibels. This loud voice that cannot be ignored helps you attract the attention of other cars and pedestrians and avoid accidents on the road.
- 【SAFE & RELIABLE】: The copper end of this snail air horn has better conductivity and is less prone to rust and circuit shorts, providing you with a longer service life. It doesn’t have a bulky air compressor, just a small device that produces incredible sound! We use the most reliable materials and are committed to providing you with the safest products.
- 【WIDE APPLICATION】: The train horn is suitable for almost 98% of the vehicles on the market. Compatible with cars, golf carts, trucks, trains, boats, motorcycles, bicycles, ATVs, SUVs, buses, boats, ATVs, go-karts, dirt bikes and 12V power supplies.
- 【EASY TO INSTALL】: The unique mounting bracket design makes the installation firmer, and the bracket is universal. You can install it in any position and only need 12V power supply. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us, we will reply as soon as possible.
+1 888-737-7973 Start Live Chat
Tip:1. The normal operating voltage of the speaker is 9-16V.2. The horn should be installed away from the engine.3. It is better to install the horn with the mouth 45° slanted downward, which is more waterproof.4. Don’t press and hold the horn for a long time, preferably no more than 30 seconds.The Following Problems May Occur When The Horn is Working Erratically:1. The copper terminals of the wiring have signs of loosening or falling off.2. The battery does not have enough power.3. The connection wire of the horn is too thin.4. The horn button is damaged.